Saturday 19 March 2011

Moonlight Mania!

Apologies for the mass posting today!

This is a new friday Meme set up by Kaitlyn over at Nocturnal Readings. As it's now (technically saturday here I decided to give this meme it's very own post, rather than tag it on the end of my already published other friday memes.

Plus, she's called Kaitlyn, like me, it's a cool-cat name.

So there's a weekly question, as there usually is with these things and this one is:

"what book do you have sitting on your nightstand? what's been keeping you up late reading?"

well...I don't technically have a nightstand. I'm a student, its superfluous furniture. and also, I'm reading an ebook, on my laptop, so it wouldn't be on my nightstand anyway.
But anyway I'm currently reading Die For Me by Amy Plum. It's a fantastic book, it comes out in May and I'll be doing a biiiig feature on it in the next month or so, so stay tuned!

Thanks Kaitlyn for the awesome new friday meme!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the hop and for posting, Cait! I'm looking forward to getting more hoppers. =) Oh, and Kaitlyn/Caitlin is a name that only awesome people have! Lol. Have a great weekend and enjoy the hop!

    -Kaitlyn
    Nocturnal Readings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not technically taking part in this post, but I'm going to say what was keeping me up for ages:
    Delirium by Lauren Oliver
    Before I Die by Jenny Downham
    Both were amazing, and I so recommend them!

    And thanks for the follow-back, and for liking my name! Portal is good, but there are annoying aspects about it. But I haven't finished as I kept putting it to one side to read Delirium and the Before I Die.

    Can't wait to hear about the biiig feature!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cait! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I have so many books that keep me up late it is ridiculous, but I don't have class til 10:30AM so it isn't a huge deal.

    I'd also like to say that I love how I'm not the only person in the world who uses the word superfluous. :D

    Megan Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to blogger making it easy for us to reply to comments I will now be replying where possible, so if you comment be sure to check back! =]