Tuesday 26 April 2011

UK BOOK SWAP!


Hey guys! So I recently signed up to a website called ReaditSwapit which is a site that allows you to swap your books with other people!

As a result; I thought it might be cool to do the same thing on my blog. Because of shipping costs I think this will only be effective within the UK; so if you have a UK address feel free to take part!! Here are the books I have to trade:

(YA)
Morganville series by Rachel Caine:

1. Glass Houses
2. Dead Girls' Dance
3. Midnight Alley
4. Feast of Fools
5. Lord of Misrule
6. Carpe Corpus

Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz:

1. Blue Bloods
2. Masquerade
3. Revelations
4. The Van Alen Legacy

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
5.Max
6.Fang

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy book 3) by Richelle Mead

(Adult)
Cassie Palmer Series by Karen Chance
1. Touch the Dark
2.Claimed by Shadow
3. Embrace the Night
4. Curse the Dawn

Riley Jenson series by Keri Arthur
1. Full Moon Rising
2. Kissing Sin
3.Tempting Evil
4. Dangerous Games
5. Embraced by Darkness
6.
7.Deadly Desire

Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent:
1. Stray
2.Rogue
3.Pride
4.Prey
5.Shift

And that's them!! either comment, tweet me (@CaitLomas) or email me (caitlinhlomas@gmail.com) if you'd like to trade...more than happy to do deals (2books in trade of 1book etc!)

I especially would like
Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison so if you're willing to trade this please get in touch!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and welcome to RISI, I have been there a few years and even made a few of the meet ups :)

    Lainy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, RISI is brilliant and great people on there too. Do take advantage of the chat boards, they often organise meet ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I know that there is a paperback swap site for the US - I am still looking for something like that for Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book swapping's fun! BTW One foot in the Grave is book 2, the first is Halfway to the Grave.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to blogger making it easy for us to reply to comments I will now be replying where possible, so if you comment be sure to check back! =]