Wednesday 1 June 2011

30 books in 30 days challenge Day 1

So today (am doing, technically not done it yet. T minus 9 hours) I did my last EVER exam!!! How bizarre is that? anyway, to celebrate I've decided to set myself a challenge of reading 30 books in 30 days! This will start today and carry on for the whole of June! Feel free to take part in this, and use either of the buttons below:





Add button


Here's the list of books I'm aiming to read (all links go to Goodreads page)

1. Ultraviolet
2. Mad Love
3. My Love Lies Bleeding
4. Released
5. Starcrossed: Perigee 
6. Need
7. Winterborne
8. Shade
9. Bone Dressing 
10. The Folk Keeper
11. Spellbound
12. Entangled
13. The Reckoning
14. Nightshade
15. Thirteen Reasons Why
16.Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance
17. Forbidden
18. The Poison Diaries
19. Jellicoe Road
20. In the arms of stone angels
21. Stealing Time
22. Iron Witch
23. Dead Witch Walking
24. Darkest Mercy
25.Stone Kissed
26. Minder
27. Kitty and the Midnight Hour
28. The Vespertine
29. Firelight
30. Meant to Be

This is my preliminary list! I doubt I'll read them in that order, and I may supplement some books with others, but for now that is the plan. Wish me luck!!

Thanks to everyone who's taking part in this challenge, I wish you all luck!! Please link me to any updates you do, and feel free to use the #30books30days hashtag on twitter to update also! You can follow me on twitter too, if you want: @CaitLomas

You can still sign up for the challenge if you'd like too...go on, push yourself! It's more about pushing your boundaries than *actually* reading 30 books! So if your usual amount is 10, aim for 20!



8 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this! it's a great idea! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, you have Forbidden! It won't be out here in the US until June 28.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, what ambitious challenge! I've read quite a few of the books on this lists, they are pretty darn good :) Good luck!

    -Kate the Book Buff
    The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great selection of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great and ambitious challenge! Good luck!! ;)

    I just nominated you for The Versatile Blog Award! ;)
    http://darkestsins.blogspot.com/2011/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh chick!!! Good luck! I'd LOVE to do this... sadly with two kids, I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a pretty amazing list.

    I am starting today, feel horrid right now, all hayfevery and hungover. Bad mix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great challenge! I wouldn't be able to do it this month, but I hope I can try it later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to blogger making it easy for us to reply to comments I will now be replying where possible, so if you comment be sure to check back! =]