Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Summary II

It's Sunday again-how did that happen?? So I'm going to sum up my week in regards to books!

Finished this week:
Awakening (Wicca/Sweep book 5)
Spellbound (Wicca/Awakening book 6)
Defiance by Lili St. Crow
CoFA by Cassandra Clare

Reviewed:
Defiance
CoFA

Also on the blog:
Memory Lane Monday
Waiting on Wednesday

Bought this week:
CoFA by Cassie Clare
Meant to Be by Tiffany King

Currently reading:
Rage (still)
The Restorer (for review)
The Calling (Wicca/Sweep 7)


I decided to read the Restorer over Girl in the Steel corset and let me tell you it's amazing! I love Amelia Gray she's a fantastic character. She reminds me a bit of Charlaine Harris' main characters and I love books set in the Southern states! I definitely recommend it; and there'll be a review coming soon hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to blogger making it easy for us to reply to comments I will now be replying where possible, so if you comment be sure to check back! =]