Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday Summary

Hey! So here's my sunday summary for this week!

Currently reading:
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Finished reading:
Nothing! Horrendous, I know...it's been a busy week.

On the blog this week:
Memory Lane Monday post
The Magnolia League Review
Waiting on Wednesday
Guest Post by Jenn Sommersby, author of Sleight

This week I bought for kindle:
The Triskellion series by Will Peterson
Ghost of a Chance by Rhiannon Lassiter

In the post I got:
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Angel Kiss by Laura Jane Cassidy
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

2 comments:

  1. A great selection of books there!

    I love the new look of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completed Xannu - The Prophecy last week and reviewed it : http://wp.me/pP183-1Vm

    Right now, I am reading 'The Red Pyramid' by Rick Riordan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to blogger making it easy for us to reply to comments I will now be replying where possible, so if you comment be sure to check back! =]